Jan 4 2023
What does AT&T Stream Saver do?
Our Video Management feature (formerly Stream Saver®) applies automatically and strives to render streaming video in standard-definition (SD), with a max speed cap at 1.5Mbps. This speed is perfect for streaming video on a smartphone and may help control data usage.
AT&T Stream Saver Review
At&T Stream Saver is a new feature from AT&T which helps users save data on their mobile devices. The feature works by automatically reducing the quality of streaming video, so that users do not use up all of their data. In this review, we will discuss the pros and cons of AT&T Stream Saver.
- Saves Data: AT&T Stream Saver is great for those who are worried about using up too much data when watching videos on their mobile device. This feature helps users save on data by automatically reducing the quality of streaming videos.
- Ease of Use: AT&T Stream Saver is very easy to use and setup. All you need to do is activate the feature and the feature will take care of the rest.
- Available on All Platforms: AT&T Stream Saver is available on all platforms, so whether you are using Android or iOS, you will be able to use this feature.
- Video Quality: While AT&T Stream Saver does a great job at saving data, it does reduce the quality of streaming video. So those who are looking for HD quality video will not be satisfied with the quality of streams.
- Limited to AT&T Customers: Unfortunately, AT&T Stream Saver is only available to AT&T customers. So if you are not an AT&T customer, this feature is not for you.
Overall, AT&T Stream Saver is a great feature for those who are looking to save data when streaming videos on their mobile device. It is very easy to use and allows users to save data on all platforms. However, the quality of the video is reduced and it is limited to AT&T customers only.