Jan 6 2023
How do I restart my AT&T U-verse receiver?
Restart your U-verse receiver(s) by holding down the POWER button for ten seconds, then pressing again to restart. (This takes 5-8 minutes and will impact any DVR recordings in progress.) Restart your Wi-Fi gateway by removing the power cord for two minutes then plugging it back in (will interrupt AT&T service).
Troubleshooting Your AT&T U-Verse Receiver Not Working
Are you having trouble with your AT&T U-Verse receiver not working? It can be frustrating when the receiver stops functioning properly, but knowing how to troubleshoot it can save you some time and hassle.
Here are some of the troubleshooting tips to help you get your AT&T U-verve receiver working again:
Step 1: Check your connections
- Check the power and coaxial cables to make sure they are securely connected to the receiver and to the wall outlet.
- Check the HDMI cable to make sure it is securely connected to the receiver and to the TV.
- Check your receiver for any loose connections or wires.
Step 2: Reset the Receiver
- Unplug the power cord and the coaxial cable from the receiver.
- Re-plug the power cord and the coaxial cable into the receiver.
- If your receiver is still not working, try resetting it by pressing and holding the power button for 10 to 15 seconds.
Step 3: Check the TV Source
- If you are using the HDMI connection, make sure that the source on your TV is set to “HDMI”.
- If you are using the component connection, make sure that the source on your TV is set to “Component”.
Step 4: Contact AT&T
- If your receiver is still not working, contact AT&T U-Verse customer service for assistance.
By following these troubleshooting steps, you should be able to get your AT&T U-Verse receiver up and running again. Keeping it in good condition and regularly checking the connections will ensure it is working properly and provide you with the best experience.