Dec 10 2020
Wondering how to activate Hulu? This post got you covered. We’re in an era ruled by the internet more than ever before. Everything surrounding our existence almost plugs into the internet, with most human activities synching with the internet of things.
As for entertainment and leisure, more people look upon advanced technology to exploit the outstanding entertainment channels and services. One spur-of-the-moment entertainment solution that has found favor among many homeowners is Hulu—a streaming service targeting Japanese and US users.
With Hulu, users can seamlessly stream an array of on-demand live TV content at tariffs friendly to their pocket. With Hulu, no sophisticated or costly equipment needs to be installed on your premises, as all needed is a Hulu account and a strong internet connection.
The monthly membership plans range from $12 to $14. Want to know how to activate Hulu? Here is the ultimate guide.
How Do I Become a Hulu Client?
You can’t subscribe and use Hulu services if you’re not a registered Hulu client. Registering a Hulu account gives you all the outstanding membership benefits, including the ability to renew your subscription at your preferred pace and the ability to stream a range of exemplary programs. Here is how to register an account with Hulu and become a verified member.
- Launch your computer or smartphone Chrome or Mozilla browser and copy www.hulu.com/activate and press the enter key.
- On the page that popups, click on the “attempt Hulu for nothing” option. That would initiate a package, allowing you to watch shows and stream content seven days for free.
- Once you click on that option, a new screen will popup that would need you to input the accreditations.
- Now, you’ve created an account, but you’re not yet ready to stream content. Press the “Hulu join” function and then click the alternative account option.
- Enter your card accreditations so Hulu can deduct the subscription money as per the preferred package once the seven-day preliminary is over.
- Confirm the enrollment code to finalize the activation and prepare your Hulu account ready for use in streaming on-demand content.
Activating Hulu On a Computer Or Laptop Using www.hulu.com/activate
PC and laptop users can quickly activate Hulu on their devices via the www.hulu.com/activate link, and here is how to do it.
- Copy-paste the www.hulu.com/activate on your laptop or PC browser and enter the Hulu activation code.
- On the page that popups next, select the option that suits your current membership status. The options include creating a new Hulu account or signing in if you already have an account.
- Active members will obviously have to sign in, which means they have to enter their credentials to log in, including a User ID and password. Confirm to be sure you’re entering the right password in case you get a password mismatch error. Most password issues happen when lower case words are entered in the place of upper case ones, and vice-versa.
- When the password fails completely, you would need to reset it.
- Those who login without issues will be set and ready to watch the channels listed in their subscription. However, you will have to wait until all the channels are updated before you start watching.
- Now, use the Hulu remote to log into your Hulu account from your TV if you want to stream the TV channels instead of your laptop or PC.
- You’re done. Your Hulu is activated and ready for use. Watch your favorite TV channels and movies by playing around with your remote.
Perfect Way to Input Activation Code on www.hulu.com/activate?
The quick way to activate Hulu on your device is to enter the activation code prompted by the hulu.com site and here is how to go about it;
- Launch the Hulu application on the device you want to stream from, and then select the alternative login option.
- The option will direct you to an alternative option on how to activate Hulu via your PC.
- When you tap on that option, an activation code will be created. Note down the code.
- Launch hulu.com/activate using your computer and the icon that lets you sign in from an alternative Hulu account.
- Choose the manage device option and then enter the activation code you got above to confirm the activation process.
- Allow your device some seconds to connect to the Hulu account and the activation to be complete.
If you want, you can deactivate and activate any account linked to the Hulu account. To deactivate an account, you have to click the eliminate symbol from your Hulu account and then choose the account to be eliminated. Once the account is omitted, you can no longer use it to stream content from your device.
Is It Possible to Activate Hulu On Roku?
Yes, you can seamlessly link your Hulu to Roku in minutes. The process is about synching Roku to Hulu and launching the channel hub by searching the Hulu channel page. Once you find the Hulu channel on your Roku device, add it to the channel options.
That will add the Hulu channel icon on your Roku screen, ensuring you can always access it and stream Hulu movies and TV episodes.
How to Tell Between Hulu and Hulu Plus?
Hulu and Hulu Plus are services from the same company but packaged differently. Hulu is simply the standard version of the Hulu streaming package that offers a limited choice of channels. As with Hulu plus, it’s the upgraded version that provides an outstanding selection of channels, including better movies and TV shows.
Hulu costs lower than Hulu plus, and that’s definitely why you’re getting more features and channels in Hulu plus package. The Hulu plus package offers tons of full seasons and movies.
How to Activate Hulu – Conclusion
Hacking beyond the standard Hulu activation process can be a technical subject to many, especially to those who aren’t used to completing complex software and hardware troubleshooting issues.
With this guide on how to activate Hulu, you won’t have to struggle a lot to get your Hulu account activated and your computer or TV ready to stream your favorite movies or TV episodes from the best streaming service providers in the world.