Dec 25 2022
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Subscription
If you no longer wish to keep your Crunchyroll subscription, then you should cancel it. The process is simple and very straightforward. Here are the steps you should follow in order to cancel your Crunchyroll subscription:
1. Log in to your Crunchyroll Account
Go to the Crunchyroll website and log in to your account.
2. Go to Your Settings
Once you are in your account, go to your “Settings” tab.
3. Select the Subscription Tab
Select the “Subscription” tab and then click “Cancel Subscription”.
4. Confirm Cancellation
Click on “Confirm Cancellation” and your subscription will be cancelled immediately.
5. Retain Your Premium Membership Benefits
You can still remain a premium member of Crunchyroll even after your subscription is cancelled. This means that you will still have access to all the premium features and benefits.
- Make sure you cancel your subscription before the next billing cycle.
- Take note of any special offers or discounts that you may have received as a premium member.
- You can still remain a premium member of Crunchyroll after your subscription has been cancelled.
Following these steps will help you easily cancel your Crunchyroll membership. So go ahead and do it today!