Jan 20 2023
Can I cancel Philo before free trial ends?
Although the Apple app allows you to cancel Philo, you should know that Android does now allow you to cancel your Philo subscription using their app.
Philo is an American Internet streaming TV provider that offers you a variety of content with a 7-day free trial. But what if you no longer wish to keep the trial? Below are the steps you would need to follow in order to cancel your Philo free trial and all its associated services.
Steps for Cancelling Your Philo Free Trial
- Log in to your Philo account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Philo homepage.
- Click on ‘Settings’ in the bottom right corner of the homepage.
- Select ‘Subscription’ in the left side menu.
- Click on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
- Select ‘Cancel’ when prompted on the next page.
- What happens when I cancel my subscription?
You will lose access to your Philo subscription and you will no longer be able to stream content or use the service.
- Is there a fee for cancelling?
No, there is no fee for cancelling your Philo free trial. The trial itself is free of charge and you can cancel it at any time.
- Can I pause my subscription instead?
No, you cannot pause your Philo subscription. You will need to cancel it and sign up again when you wish to re-activate it.
Cancelling your Philo free trial is a quick and easy process that requires just a few steps. Once you have cancelled your subscription, you will no longer be able to use Philo or stream content from the service. If you have any further queries about cancelling your Philo free trial, you can always contact Philo customer service.