Jan 10 2023
Why did my Xfinity remote just stop working?
Troubleshoot Unresponsive Remote Buttons If the LED does not flash at all, or flashes red five times, this is an indication that the batteries are very low and should be replaced. If you’re still experiencing issues, you may need to try a factory reset.
If you have Xfinity X1 remote, you must be familiar with the fact that you need to change the batteries in it occasionally. To ensure you don’t miss out any of your favorite programs, it’s important to replace the batteries in time. Changing batteries in your Xfinity X1 remote is easy and can be done in a few simple steps. Let’s take a look at how to do it:
Steps to Change Xfinity X1 Remote Batteries:
- Open your remote: Start by flipping your remote over. Next, slide open the battery door located at the back of the remote.
- Remove old batteries: Once the back cover is open, you will see the old batteries. Take them out.
- Insert new batteries: Now insert the new batteries with the correct orientation. The positive and negative poles of the battery should be correctly aligned.
- Close the battery door: When you’re done inserting the batteries, close back the battery cover.
- Check for proper operation: Turn the remote on and check that all the buttons are working properly.
And that’s it. It’s a quick and simple process that doesn’t require any special tools or skills. Now your Xfinity X1 remote is running on brand new batteries and you won’t miss out on any of your favorite shows.