Jan 18 2023
How do I delete and move apps on Roku?
How To Move Or Remove Apps From Roku Home Screen
Roku is a powerful streaming media device, with a vast selection of apps and games available. However, sometimes, users will want to delete apps on Roku to free up space and remove unnecessary or irrelevant ones.
In this article, we discuss the various ways to delete apps on Roku devices. Removing apps from the channel store is easy, and only takes a few clicks. Additionally, we look at how to delete downloaded games and channels on Roku, as well as provide a FAQ section for more information.
How to Delete Apps from Roku
In order to delete apps from Roku, first access your account and select ‘Manage My Channels’. Then, simply click on the app you want to delete and select the ‘Delete’ option.
Steps for Deleting Apps on Roku
- Launch the Roku home screen and sign in to your Roku account if necessary.
- Navigate to ‘Settings’ and select ‘Manage My Channels’.
- Scroll through the list of available apps, select the one you want to delete, and then press the options button on your Roku remote.
- Select ‘Delete’ and confirm that you want to uninstall the app.
How to Delete Downloaded Games and Channels on Roku
It is possible to delete downloaded games and channels from your Roku device. To do this, access the list of downloaded games and channels from the Roku home screen and then press the options button on your remote. From there, select ‘Manage All’ and then select the game or channel you want to delete. Finally, click the ‘Delete Channel’ icon and confirm that you want to uninstall the app.
- Can I re-download an app I deleted from my Roku? Yes, you can re-download apps that you deleted from your Roku device by selecting them from the channel store and then selecting ‘Download’.
- Can I delete games or channels that came preinstalled on my Roku device? Some pre-installed apps and games cannot be deleted, but you can hide them from the home screen so they are not visible.
The process of deleting apps on Roku is straightforward and just requires a few clicks in order to uninstall unwanted or unnecessary apps. Additionally, it is also possible to delete downloaded games and channels from your Roku device. Hopefully this article has provided you with information on how to delete apps on Roku.