Jan 15 2023
Why is Flash no longer supported?
Flash Player has reached end of life because: it is increasingly vulnerable to potential cyber security attacks. as technology has improved over the years, websites have moved to other open standards, such as HTML5, WebGL and WebAssembly. web browser companies are integrating these open standards into their browsers.
How to Enable Flash Plugin for Vudu
If you want to access features on the Vudu streaming service, you’ll need to ensure your web browser has the Adobe Flash Player plugin enabled.
- Open your web browser and go to the Vudu website.
- Select Settings from the Options menu on the right side of the screen.
- Select Browser from the top of the Settings Menu.
- Select Flash from the left side of the Browser Menu.
You should now see a page with a “Flash Player Settings Manager” dialog box. Here you can check if the plugin is enabled.
- If the “Enable Adobe Flash Player” box is checked, then it is enabled.
- If it isn’t checked, hover your mouse over it and select the check mark to enable the plugin.
Now you have enabled the Flash plugin as needed to access features in Vudu.