Dec 23 2022
How To Rate A Movie On Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime is the go-to streaming service for millions of users across the world. It offers users a large library of TV shows, movies and documentaries. But what if you have watched a movie on Amazon Prime and you want to rate it? This is a simple guide to help you rate movies on Amazon Prime.
Step-By-Step Guide To Rating A Movie On Amazon Prime
- Sign into your Amazon Prime account and navigate to the movie’s page.
- On the movie’s page, scroll down to the “Customer Reviews” section.
- Under the “Customer Reviews” section, click on the “Write a Review” button and you will be taken to a new page.
- On the new page, select your rating, which is based on a 5-star system. You can also leave an optional comment explaining why you have chosen to rate the movie this way.
- Once you have selected your rating and have written a review, click on the “Submit Your Review” button.
- You will be taken to the movie’s page with your rating and comments now visible.
Tips On Writing An Effective Review
- Be respectful to other reviewers and their opinions.
- Make sure that your review is honest and unbiased.
- Keep your review concise so that readers can quickly scan through it.
- Highlight why you feel the way you do about the movie and elaborate with examples.
It’s easy to rate a movie on Amazon Prime and with a few simple steps and tips, you’ll be able to effectively express your opinion and help others comprehend the quality of a movie.