Dec 26 2022
How to Switch Accounts on Roku
Roku devices allow you to access a variety of streaming services and channels. If you want to switch between accounts, it’s easy to do. Follow the steps below to switch accounts on your Roku device.
Steps to Follow
- Visit the Roku Home Menu – First, go to the Home Menu on your Roku device. On most Roku devices, the Home Menu can be accessed by pressing the * Home * button on the Roku remote control.
- Select Settings – Choose the *Settings * option from the Home Menu.
- Choose User’s Guides & Accounts – From the Settings menu, select *User’s Guides & Accounts*.
- Select Switch Accounts – Under the User’s Guides & Accounts menu, select the option to *Switch Accounts*.
- Choose the Account You Want to Switch To – You will be presented with a list of accounts. Choose the one you want to switch to by selecting it.
- Confirm the Account Switch – Once you have chosen the account you want to switch to, confirm your selection by selecting the *Switch Accounts* option.
- You Are Done – You have now successfully switched accounts on your Roku device! You can now access the content associated with the new account you switched to.
Things to Keep in Mind
- You can only switch accounts if the new account is registered to the same device as the current account.
- You will be prompted to enter your registration code every time you switch accounts.
- The registration code that is used to switch accounts is different from the one used to register the device.
- If you are having trouble switching accounts, you can use the Roku Help website to troubleshoot your issue.
That’s it! Now you know how to switch accounts on your Roku device. Enjoy the content of the new account and make sure to switch back when you’re done.