Can you turn off AutoPlay on Prime Video?
Similarly, Amazon Prime Video also allows users to disable the auto playback of the next episode when watching a web series. The same has to be toggled off from the accounts and settings menu. This will give more control to the user instead of auto-playing the next episode by default.
How To Turn Off Autoplay On Amazon Prime
Are you getting annoyed with the autoplay feature of Amazon Prime streaming? You don’t need to worry anymore; in this guide, you will find the instructions to disable autoplay on Amazon Prime. Here’s what you need to do to turn off the Amazon Prime autoplay.
Steps to Turn Off Autoplay on Amazon Prime
- Step 1: Login to your Amazon Prime account from any web browser.
- Step 2: Now click on the ‘Account & Settings’ option in the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Under the Your Prime Video section, click on the ‘Playback Settings’ option.
- Step 4: Now you can disable the ‘Autoplay Next Episode In A Series On All Devices’ option.
- Step 5: After that, click on the ‘Done’ button to confirm the changes.
Once the changes are applied, the Amazon Prime streaming service will no longer automatically play the next episode of the series. Furthermore, you can also manage the playback settings for parental control section, language preference and closed caption including subtitles.
Boost Your Streaming Experience
If you want to enjoy an uninterrupted streaming experience, then using a reliable VPN like Ivacy VPN is highly recommended. Ivacy VPN offers a clutter-free and buffer-less streaming services with fast and reliable servers in various countries. Additionally, it also encrypts your data and conceals your identity with a strong security protocol.
By following these steps, you can easily turn off autoplay on Amazon Prime and stream your favourite content without any interruptions.