Jan 11 2023
How do I get Disney plus on my old Sony smart TV?
The Disney+ app can be installed from Google Play™ Store or Sony Select on your Android TV / Google TV. Select Your TV type. You can install the app in the following ways: Using the Apps tab: Select your favorite apps which are organized by category in the Apps tab and install them.
How To Update Sony Smart TV
Are you wondering how to update your Sony Smart TV? Updating your Smart TV has several benefits, as it will give you access to the latest features, apps, and more. To help you out, here are the steps you need to take to update your Sony Smart TV.
Before You Start
Before you begin the update process, make sure that your TV is connected to the internet. If your TV is not connected, you won’t be able to access the new features and updates. Once you have confirmed that your TV is connected, you can move on to the next step.
How To Update Your Sony Smart TV
- Press the HOME button on your remote. This will open the main menu on your Sony Smart TV.
- Navigate to the Settings menu. Scroll until you find the Settings option, then select it.
- Scroll to the System tab. Once the System tab is selected, select the Software Update option.
- Select the Automatic Software Download option. This will allow the TV to check for any available updates.
- Check for available updates. When prompted, proceed with the update process.
- Wait for the update to complete. Once the update is complete, your TV will restart.
Once your TV is finished restarting, you will have access to the latest features and apps available for your Sony Smart TV.