Jan 17 2023
Why is Hyde not in That 90s Show?
And I was like, ‘I don’t know about this one.’” One OG cast member who does not appear in That ’90s Show is Danny Masterson (Hyde), who is currently awaiting a retrial after a jury was deadlocked on three rape charges against him at his first trial in November 2022. He has denied the allegations.
How To Watch That ’90s Show
It’s time to take a trip back in time and watch some of the most beloved entertainment from the ’90s. Whether you’re dusting off your old VHS tapes or streaming from a modern platform, there are several ways to take part in this nostalgia-filled event. Here’s how to watch that ’90s show:
Rent or Buy DVD and Blu-ray
- Physical copies of shows from the ’90s are available for rent or to buy. Search online retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart to find limited edition releases or used copies.
- Creating a physical collection of your favorite series may be a more affordable option than streaming.
- Bonus features in the form of never-before-seen extra footage, bloopers and commentary often accompany DVD and Blu-ray releases.
Stream on Popular Platforms
- Several popular streaming services including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video offer ’90s shows.
- The majority of these platforms also provide Web-based networks such as NBC and Fox, hosting hundreds of classic shows in their archives.
- Signup for a streaming account and start binging your favorite series from the ’90s.
Revisit Vintage Networks
- If you’d like to watch the show as it originally aired, visit online archives of vintage networks.
- Youtube, Hulu and Vudu also host ’90s era shows.
- Some channels even offer a selection of episodes for free.
Relive the Nostalgia
Whether it’s watching a special edition of an old favorite or streaming on the go, there’s no shortage of ways to revisit classic ’90s shows. Round up your friends, pop some popcorn and get ready to relive the nostalgia.