Jan 21 2023
What type of battery does my Apple TV Remote use?
Apple Remote It uses lithium 3V coin batteries.
Replacing Apple TV Remote Battery: Step-by-Step Guide
Do you have an Apple TV remote that is no longer functioning properly? It may be time to replace the battery. Although replacing the battery can be a bit challenging, this guide will walk you through the steps to replacing the battery in your Apple TV remote.
Things You’ll Need
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Replacement battery
- Use a Phillips head screwdriver to remove the two screws located at the bottom of the remote.
- Very carefully use your fingernail or a fingernail clipper to gently pry the cover off of the remote.
- Once the cover is removed, you will see the old battery. Carefully and gently remove it and set it aside.
- Insert the new battery in the same direction as the old one.
- Replace the cover and the screws.
- When you pry off the cover, be sure to do it gently to avoid damage to the internal components.
- Be sure your replacement battery is the same as your old battery in terms of size and voltage.
- Q: Do I need to use a specific type of Phillips head screwdriver?
A: A standard Phillips head screwdriver will work for the screws located at the bottom of the Apple TV remote.
- Q: Do I need to use a specific type of replacement battery?
A: Be sure your replacement battery is the same as your old battery in terms of size and voltage.
Replacing the battery in your Apple TV remote is relatively straightforward if you follow this guide. Be sure to take your time and use the right tools and parts, and you should be able to successfully replace the battery in your Apple TV remote.