Jun 14 2017
I think we all like to save money and this deal is just too good not to post. Basically Sprint is offering FREE Unlimited data, talk and text for one year. You must have your own unlocked phone to qualify. I am sure you can get creative and download Kodi on your Sprint Android phone and use it to watch movies. Talk about doing all this while on the go and free. Of course there are some terms and conditions but if you are currently unhappy with your provider and want to save some MONEY over the next year, you have to check this out.
Hassle-free relief starts here
- Save more than $900 in the first year vs. Verizon
- Get Unlimited data, talk & text free for 1 year
- Keep your phone and phone number
- No annual contracts, no activation fees – a $30 savings!
Here are some faqs and terms and conditions below:
Bring your eligible phone to Sprint and get FREE Unlimited data, talk and text for one year. There’s no annual contract and you can keep your phone, number, accessories, photos, apps and music. It’s really that simple.
You’ll get Sprint’s fully-featured Unlimited including:
- Unlimited data, talk and text
- HD streaming:
- Video at speeds up to 1080p
- Music at up to 1.5mbps
- Gaming streams at up to 8mbps
- Unlimited 4G LTE data for most everything else. Data deprioritization applies during congestion.
- 10GB of high-speed data per line to use toward mobile hotspot, VPN and Peer-2-Peer usage. Once your 10GB is used up:
- Continue at up to 2G speeds (32 Kbps) on our network for no additional cost, or
- Purchase more on-network high-speed data for $15/1GB to tide you over for the rest of your bill cycle
This introductory pricing:
- Free service for 1 year for new customers who switch to Sprint and sign up on sprint.com/1yearfree between 6/9/17 and 6/30/17. Save until 7/31/18.
- You’ll save more than $900 (compared to Verizon’s one-line unlimited rate plan) in the first year
- Switch your whole family and save even more!
- A standard $1.99 admin fee, $0.40 regulatory fee and other taxes and fees apply
- Your $30 activation fee is waived as part of this promotion. The fee will appear on your first bill and a credit will appear within 2 bills.
- Requires a Sprint SIM card, eBill and Sprint AutoPay ($5/mo./line discount applied within two invoices)
- If AutoPay is cancelled, you’ll pay $5/mo./line
- If AutoPay and eBill are removed, a $7.99/mo. charge will apply for Account Spending Limit customers
- Your Spending Limit is the monthly maximum amount of spending per phone on your account based on your credit decision
- For accounts with multiple phones, the total spending limit is calculated as the number of phones on the account multiplied by the spending limit per phone
- You must own the phone(s) you’re bringing to Sprint.
- After 7/31/18, pay:
- Line 1: $60/mo.
- Line 2: $40/mo.
- Lines 3-5: $30/mo/line
- Pricing shown with AutoPay. Add $5/mo./line without AutoPay
What Phones are Eligible?
- Apple iPhone 5C (Verizon only)
- Apple iPhone 5S (Verizon only)
- Apple iPhone 6
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple iPhone 6S
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus
- Apple iPhone 7 (Verizon only)
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus (Verizon only)
- Apple iPhone SE
- Google Nexus 5 (Verizon only)
- Google Nexus 5X
- Google Nexus 6
- Google Nexus 6P
- Google Pixel
- Google Pixel XL
- Motorola E4
- Motorola Z2 Play
- Motorola G4
- Motorola G4 Play
- Motorola G4 Plus
- Motorola G5 Plus
- Motorola X Pure Edition
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Special Edition
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Special Edition
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Special Edition
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ Special Edition