Dec 26 2022
How to Do a TCL Roku TV Channel Scan
For TCL Roku TV users, you can easily run a channel scan in just a few simple steps. A channel scan will help you get the most out of your television by helping you discover extra channels available on your system that you may not of known about. Here is how to do a TCL Roku TV channel scan.
Steps to Scan for Channels
- 1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote. This will bring you back to the main home screen of your TV.
- 2. Select the “Settings” option. In the Settings option located at the upper right-hand side of the screen, select “Antenna TV” located towards the bottom of the menu.
- 3. Select “Channel Scan.” Once the Antenna TV menu loads, choose the “Channel Scan” option at the top of the list.
- 4. Click “Start.” Once you select this option, the channel scan will begin looking for available public channels through your antenna connection.
- 5. Wait for the channel scan to finish. This can take a few minutes. Once it is done, you will be able to see all of the channels that are available to you on the list.
- 6. Test the channels. Try tuning into one of the discovered channels with the Roku remote to make sure it is working correctly.
The TCL Roku TV channel scan can make it easier for you to watch more of your favorite channels. Your TV could potentially give you more access to channels than you thought, so running a channel scan regularly is a great way to ensure you’re staying on the top of your TV channel options.