Are you a fan of Naruto and wondering what’s next on Netflix? Look no further! As the popular anime series comes to an end, many viewers are left wondering what other exciting shows await them on the streaming platform. Fear not, as we’ve done the research for you. From action-packed adventures to heartwarming tales, there’s something for everyone. So sit back, relax, and get ready to discover the next binge-worthy series to add to your watchlist.
- 1. The End of Naruto on Netflix: What’s Next for Anime Fans?
- 2. Where to Watch Naruto Shippuden After Netflix: A Comprehensive Guide
- 3. Exploring Other Streaming Platforms for Naruto Fans
- 4. From Boruto to Attack on Titan: Similar Anime Series to Watch Next
- 5. The Future of Anime on Netflix: What to Expect in the Coming Years
1. The End of Naruto on Netflix: What’s Next for Anime Fans?
After years of streaming, Naruto has finally come to an end on Netflix. But for anime fans, the end of Naruto doesn’t mean the end of great anime to watch. Here are some recommendations for what to watch next:
- Attack on Titan – This dark and intense anime follows humanity’s struggle against giant humanoid creatures known as Titans. With stunning animation and a gripping storyline, Attack on Titan is a must-watch for any anime fan.
- My Hero Academia – This popular anime follows the story of a young boy named Izuku Midoriya who dreams of becoming a hero in a world where almost everyone has superpowers. With lovable characters and exciting action scenes, My Hero Academia is a great choice for fans of Naruto.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood – This classic anime follows two brothers who use alchemy to try and bring their deceased mother back to life. With incredible world-building and complex characters, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is widely regarded as one of the best anime series of all time.
These are just a few examples of the many great anime series out there. Whether you’re a fan of action, drama, or comedy, there’s an anime out there for you. So don’t be too sad about the end of Naruto on Netflix – there’s plenty more anime to discover!
2. Where to Watch Naruto Shippuden After Netflix: A Comprehensive Guide
If you’ve already binge-watched Naruto Shippuden on Netflix and are looking for more ways to watch the series, you’re in luck! Here’s a comprehensive guide on where to watch Naruto Shippuden after Netflix:
1. Hulu: Hulu is a popular streaming service that offers a wide range of anime content, including Naruto Shippuden. You can watch all 500 episodes of the series on Hulu, and the best part is that you can stream it on multiple devices.
2. Crunchyroll: If you’re a die-hard anime fan, you’ve probably heard of Crunchyroll. It’s a streaming service that specializes in anime content, and it has all 500 episodes of Naruto Shippuden available for streaming. You can watch it for free with ads or subscribe to their premium service for an ad-free experience.
3. Amazon Prime Video: If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can watch Naruto Shippuden for free on Amazon Prime Video. The series is available in both subbed and dubbed versions, so you can choose the one that suits your preference.
4. Vudu: Vudu is a digital rental and purchase service that offers Naruto Shippuden for purchase. You can buy individual episodes or the entire series, and watch it on multiple devices.
No matter which streaming service you choose, you’re sure to enjoy watching Naruto Shippuden all over again!
3. Exploring Other Streaming Platforms for Naruto Fans
If you’re a Naruto fan, you’re probably aware that the anime is available on several streaming platforms. However, if you’re looking for something different or want to explore other options, here are some platforms you can check out:
- Crunchyroll: This is one of the most popular streaming platforms for anime fans. It has a vast library of anime titles, including Naruto. You can watch Naruto for free with ads or subscribe to their premium plan for an ad-free experience.
- Funimation: This platform is known for its English dubs of anime. If you prefer watching Naruto in English, this is the platform for you. Funimation also has a free and premium plan.
- Hulu: If you already have a Hulu subscription, you can watch Naruto on this platform. Hulu has a vast library of TV shows and movies, including anime titles.
Aside from these platforms, there are also other options like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. However, these platforms may not have the complete Naruto series or may not be available in all countries.
If you’re looking for a more community-driven platform, you can also check out forums and social media groups dedicated to Naruto fans. These platforms allow you to connect with other fans, share your thoughts and opinions, and discover new content related to the series.
In conclusion, there are several streaming platforms and online communities where Naruto fans can explore and enjoy the series. Whether you prefer watching it in Japanese or English, with ads or without, there’s an option out there for you. So go ahead and start exploring!
4. From Boruto to Attack on Titan: Similar Anime Series to Watch Next
Looking for similar anime series to watch after finishing Boruto or Attack on Titan? Here are some recommendations that might pique your interest:
- My Hero Academia: This anime series follows the story of a young boy named Izuku Midoriya who dreams of becoming a hero despite being born without any superpowers. He eventually gains the attention of the world’s greatest hero and is enrolled in a prestigious high school for heroes-in-training.
- Demon Slayer: Set in a world where demons exist and prey on humans, this anime series follows the journey of a young boy named Tanjiro Kamado who becomes a demon slayer after his family is brutally murdered by demons. He sets out to find a cure for his sister who has been turned into a demon.
- One Punch Man: This anime series follows the story of Saitama, a superhero who can defeat any opponent with just one punch. Despite his incredible strength, he struggles with boredom and finding worthy opponents.
If you’re looking for more action-packed anime series, here are some additional recommendations:
- Naruto: This classic anime series follows the story of a young ninja named Naruto Uzumaki who dreams of becoming the strongest ninja in his village. Along the way, he faces many challenges and battles to protect his loved ones and his village.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Set in a world where alchemy is a powerful tool, this anime series follows the journey of two brothers who attempt to use alchemy to bring their deceased mother back to life. However, their attempt goes horribly wrong and they set out on a journey to find the Philosopher’s Stone to restore their bodies.
- Death Note: This psychological thriller anime series follows the story of a high school student named Light Yagami who discovers a supernatural notebook that can kill anyone whose name is written in it. He sets out to rid the world of criminals and becomes known as the “god of the new world.”
These anime series are sure to keep you entertained and engaged with their unique storylines, characters, and action-packed scenes.
5. The Future of Anime on Netflix: What to Expect in the Coming Years
Netflix has been steadily increasing its anime library over the years, and it shows no signs of slowing down. Here are some of the things you can expect from the future of anime on Netflix:
- More Original Series: Netflix has been investing heavily in producing original anime series, and this trend is likely to continue. With shows like Castlevania and Yasuke already proving to be hits, we can expect more unique and exciting anime series to come.
- More Classic Anime: Netflix has been acquiring the rights to many classic anime series, such as Neon Genesis Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop. This trend is likely to continue, as Netflix seeks to cater to both new and old fans of anime.
- More Diversity: In recent years, there has been a push for more diversity in anime, and Netflix has been at the forefront of this movement. With shows like Cannon Busters and Carole & Tuesday featuring diverse casts and themes, we can expect more representation in future anime series on Netflix.
Overall, the future of anime on Netflix looks bright. With a growing library of both original and classic anime, as well as a commitment to diversity, there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re a long-time fan or just discovering anime for the first time, Netflix is sure to have something that will pique your interest.
A: As of June 2023, there are several anime series available on Netflix that come after Naruto Shonen Jump. Here are some of the most popular ones:
1. Attack on Titan – This dark and intense series follows humanity’s struggle against giant humanoid creatures known as Titans. With four seasons available on Netflix, Attack on Titan is a must-watch for fans of action and horror.
2. My Hero Academia – This superhero anime is set in a world where almost everyone has superpowers, and follows the story of a young boy named Izuku Midoriya as he trains to become a hero. With five seasons available on Netflix, My Hero Academia is a great choice for fans of Naruto who enjoy stories about young heroes overcoming obstacles.
3. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – This series follows a young boy named Tanjiro as he becomes a demon slayer in order to save his sister, who has been turned into a demon. With two seasons available on Netflix, Demon Slayer is a visually stunning and emotionally powerful anime that is sure to captivate viewers.
4. One Piece – This long-running series follows the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy and his crew of pirates as they search for the ultimate treasure, the One Piece. With over 900 episodes available on Netflix, One Piece is a great choice for fans of Naruto who enjoy epic adventures and lovable characters.
Overall, there are plenty of great anime series available on Netflix that come after Naruto Shonen Jump. Whether you’re looking for action, adventure, or emotional storytelling, there’s something for everyone on this streaming platform.
As the adventures of Naruto come to a close on Netflix, fans are left wondering what’s next in store for their anime fix. Fear not, as there are plenty of exciting options to explore on the streaming platform.
For starters, fans of the shonen genre can dive into other popular series such as Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, and One Piece. These shows offer similar themes of friendship, perseverance, and epic battles that made Naruto a beloved classic.
If you’re looking for something a bit different, Netflix has a wide range of anime offerings to choose from. For those who enjoy supernatural elements, check out Death Note or Fullmetal Alchemist. If you’re in the mood for a heartwarming story, try Your Lie in April or Violet Evergarden. And for those who crave action-packed adventures, give Sword Art Online or Demon Slayer a watch.
No matter what your anime preferences may be, Netflix has something to satisfy your cravings after Naruto. So sit back, relax, and let the binge-watching begin!