Jan 16 2023
Where can I watch Charlie Brown Christmas on TV?
“A Charlie Brown Christmas” will be available December 22 through December 25 on Apple TV+. The $7 per month streaming service also offers weeklong free trials.
When Is Charlie Brown Christmas On TV 2019?
The classic animated special “A Charlie Brown Christmas” is a beloved annual tradition and is airing multiple times on TV during the 2019 holiday season. Of course, the biggest draw is the lovable character Charlie Brown and watching the special with family and friends.
The beloved special will air on ABC on the following dates and times during the 2019 holiday season:
- December 5, 2019 at 8pm EST/7pm CST.
- December 11, 2019 at 8pm EST/7pmCST.
- December 13, 2019 at 7pm EST/6pm CST.
- December 22, 2019 at 8pm EST/7pm CST.
Besides a screening of the beloved special, there are also other fun features available.
- Charlie Brown Holiday Specials Marathon: ABC will air a “Charlie Brown Holiday Specials Marathon” on December 25th. Programming will begin at 8am EST/7am CST However, the “A Charlie Brown Christmas” special is not included in the marathon.
- Charlie Brown Christmas Social Media Challenge: In addition to airing “A Charlie Brown Christmas” on TV, ABC has also launched a fun #CmonGetHappy hashtag social media platform. This platform invites viewers to create their own short Peanuts tribute videos.
Watching on Other Platforms
If you find yourself unable to watch the special on TV, you can also find it on other platforms.
- ABC App: You can download the ABC app and watch the special on demand.
- Youtube: The full-length special is available to watch on the official “A Charlie Brown Christmas” Youtube channel.
- Apple TV: The special is available to buy and rent on the Apple TV app.
However you choose to celebrate the holidays, getting cozy and watching “A Charlie Brown Christmas” is an easy way to get in the spirit of the season.