Dec 10 2020
Wondering how to activate Epix on Xbox One? Read on to find out. The Epix App is a top-range internet-based channel that provides you a huge catalog of movies from the world’s trusted studios, including MGM, Paramount, and Lionsgate.
To enjoy the content offered for streaming by Epix, getting a TV subscription is mandatory. XBOX One users can now activate Epix on their devices, and the steps aren’t beyond your understanding. Follow this guide on how to activate Epix on Xbox one and enjoy the outstanding choice of movies, TV shows, and originals on offer.
What You Need to Know About Xbox One
Xbox one is 3rd generation gaming console widely reputed in the tech industry that was invented in 2013. Xbox one comes in two well-selling models: 4k-gaming ready Xbox One X and Budget Xbox S.
Xbox S is an affordable solution that lets you stream TV shows and movies 4k quality on all supported applications, including Epix Now. It’s a fantastic solution for people who cherish online media digital collections alongside high-end gaming.
Xbox One X is a high-end and more costly choice that supports 4K ultra HD streaming, HDR, movies, and documentaries. It runs on an extra-powerful processor that delivers crisp images with the best frame rates you will ever find in modern streaming media.
Xbox One allows its users to watch live TV either through satellite or cable subscription or free using an antenna. You can quickly set up your Xbox One TV integration in minutes, provided you have the right antenna.
How to Activate Epix TV to Xbox
EpixHD.com is currently only available to U.S residents and can be accessed on Xbox one following the instructions given here:
- Download the application and install it on your Xbox device
- Launch the app and head to the movie or TV episode options
- Choose a movie you would want to watch and click play. You will be prompted to enter a 6-digit code on your device.
- Now, head to www.epixhd.com/activate. Choose your TV provider to sign in from the list given. You can as well use the free 7-days trial, available on the same website page.
- Using the TV subscription provider credentials, you already use, log in to the Epix account. Once you’re logged in, you will see all the supported devices. Choose Xbox One as your device, and the 6-digit code will be presented on the screen.
- Now go back to your Xbox device and enter the code you just got above to activate your device and get started streamlining your favorite movies and TV episodes.
- You must remember that the 6-digit code is only valid for one hour, and once the time has elapsed, you will need to get a new one.
I am getting an Error When I Try Adding the 6-Digit Code
If when you enter the 6-digit code, you’re prompted by an error, you may need to renter it. You might have typed the wrong digits. It could as well an issue with the system or network. The code could have expired, so consider requesting another one.
However, if these tricks don’t work, you should know right away, the problem is on your Xbox. It could be that the device is overheating or has another issue that could make it not respond to prompts correctly. You may want to restart it and try entering the code once more.
If that too fails, you would need to reach out to Epix customer care specialists for more detailed information.
My Xbox One Is Stuck on the Enter Code Screen; What Could Be the Issue?
If you successfully entered the six-digit code, but your device is still stuck at the enter code screen, you may want to wait for some minutes. The process of activating an Epix on Xbox takes time, and the time variance depends on the device used.
Your Xbox could be a bit slow hence causing the slowness in code activation. If, after waiting for hours, you see no positive results, you should then follow these steps to troubleshoot the problem:
- Confirm you’ve followed the activation process as it’s outlined on the website. You have to complete each step and the correct way for your Xbox device to be activated.
- If you are getting error 001, and the top right corner of the device says not connected, you should know right away that your device is not connected to the internet. You have to reconnect the network and confirm it’s working on getting started.
- If none of the above is the issue, you will need to repeat the process once more, this time ensuring you follow every detail and process.
The Quality of Content Streamed Is Low, Why?
I have successfully connected the Epix account to Xbox, but I am not happy with the quality of content being streamed. That’s one of the things most people who successfully activate Epix on their Xbox say. Many factors affect the quality of content you stream from Epix through an Xbox.
One of such factors is the speed and stability of the internet you’re connected to. Epix recommends you connect to the internet with a speed of at least 5 Mbps. Suppose you’re using an internet connection with a speed below the one recommended by Epix.
In that case, you should know right away that you’re going to have issues streaming videos and movies with superior clarity and crisp pictures.
How to Activate Epix on Xbox One – Conclusion
Thus far, you’ve learned one or two things about Epix, Xbox, and how to link the two to enjoy a world of explosive entertainment. Check out this guide while activating your Epix on Xbox so you can make the process as quick and streamlined as possible if you grasp each of the activation ideas listed above.
In case you face any issues while activating Epix on Xbox One, we have given you a glimpse of every trick you can use to troubleshoot such errors. Always keep in mind that not connecting to the right internet could also trigger a range of errors.