In a bold move that has sent shockwaves through the basketball community, the NBA League Pass has unveiled an unprecedented price drop. Like a sudden slam dunk, the starting price has plummeted to a mere $14.99, giving fans access to a vast array of NBA games without breaking the bank.
With this incredible offer, basketball enthusiasts can now enjoy the thrill of every match at an affordable cost. This groundbreaking development is sure to revolutionize the way fans experience the game.
- NBA League Pass pricing has been reduced, with the starting price now at $14.99.
- There is a mid-season reduction from $99.99 to $49.99 for NBA League Pass.
- The NBA League Pass Premium plan is now priced at $19.99 and does not include commercials.
- The Team Pass plan has been reduced to $13.99 from $44.99.
Pricing Reduction: Starting Price Now Only $14.99
The pricing reduction for NBA League Pass is a significant milestone, as the starting price has now been reduced to only $14.99. This reduction in price opens up the opportunity for more basketball fans to access the NBA League Pass and enjoy the benefits it offers.
While there are limitations to be aware of, such as blackout restrictions that prevent the viewing of local market teams, the benefits of the NBA League Pass Premium plan make it a worthwhile investment. With the Premium plan, subscribers can enjoy games without commercials and have the ability to stream on various devices.
Additionally, all NBA League Pass plans include access to the NBA TV channel and offer a 7-day free trial, allowing fans to experience the service before committing to a subscription.
Mid-Season Sale: Huge Reduction From $99.99 to $49.99
During the mid-season sale, NBA League Pass experienced a huge reduction in price from $99.99 to $49.99. This significant price drop is expected to have a positive impact on NBA viewership as it makes the streaming service more affordable and accessible to a wider audience.
Compared to other sports streaming services, such as NFL Game Pass and MLB.TV, NBA League Pass now offers a competitive pricing advantage. While NFL Game Pass and MLB.TV both start at $99.99, the mid-season sale of NBA League Pass provides basketball fans with the opportunity to enjoy live and on-demand NBA games at a lower cost.
This move by the NBA highlights their commitment to providing fans with an enhanced viewing experience and further solidifies NBA League Pass as a top choice for streaming NBA content.
Premium Plan Upgrade: NBA League Pass Premium Now Just $19.99
With the premium plan upgrade, NBA League Pass Premium is now available for just $19.99, providing basketball fans with an even more affordable option to access live and on-demand NBA games.
The NBA League Pass Premium plan offers several benefits to subscribers. Firstly, there are no commercials, ensuring an uninterrupted viewing experience. Additionally, subscribers can stream NBA League Pass on various devices such as iOS, Android, Apple TV, Xbox, and more.
However, it's important to note the limitations of local blackouts. Local blackouts prevent fans from watching games involving their local market teams. Furthermore, nationally televised games and post-season games are not available on NBA League Pass.
Despite these limitations, the NBA League Pass Premium plan still offers great value for basketball enthusiasts, allowing them to enjoy a wide range of live and on-demand NBA content at an affordable price.
Team Pass Discount: Team Pass Plan Slashed to $13.99 From $44.99
Interestingly, the price of the Team Pass plan has been significantly reduced from $44.99 to $13.99, making it an incredible discount for NBA fans.
Here are some key points to consider regarding the Team Pass discount:
- Affordability: The reduced price of $13.99 for the Team Pass plan makes it more accessible to a wider range of NBA enthusiasts.
- Team Pass Availability: With the Team Pass plan, fans can follow their favorite NBA team throughout the season, enjoying live games, replays, and highlights.
- NBA App Access: The Team Pass plan can be conveniently accessed through the NBA app, making it easy for fans to stay connected to their team's action.
- Additional Benefits: Along with team-specific coverage, the Team Pass plan includes NBA TV channel access and a 7-day free trial, providing extra value for subscribers.
NBA TV Included: All Plans Now Include NBA TV Channel
Every plan for NBA League Pass now includes the NBA TV channel, providing fans with even more access to live games, analysis, and exclusive content. This addition brings several benefits to NBA League Pass subscribers.
With NBA TV included in all plans, fans can now enjoy even more basketball content, including live games, studio shows, and in-depth analysis. NBA TV offers coverage of up to 107 regular-season games, including live and replayed games. Additionally, subscribers will have access to exclusive programming, such as NBA GameTime, NBA Inside Stuff, and NBA CrunchTime.
This inclusion of NBA TV in all plans enhances the value and entertainment experience for NBA League Pass users. Furthermore, the free trial offer allows potential customers to experience the benefits of NBA League Pass and NBA TV before committing to a subscription, which can significantly impact customer acquisition.
Free Trial Offer: Enjoy a 7-Day Free Trial With Any Plan
Subscribers of NBA League Pass can take advantage of a 7-day free trial when choosing any plan, allowing them to experience the full benefits of the service before making a commitment.
Here are the pros and cons of the NBA League Pass free trial offer:
- Access to all regular season games: Subscribers can watch every game live or on-demand, giving them a comprehensive NBA viewing experience.
- No initial cost: The free trial eliminates the financial risk of committing to a plan without knowing if it meets their needs.
- Opportunity to test different plans: Subscribers can explore the various plans available and decide which one suits them best.
- Full access to features: The free trial provides access to all features, including multi-game viewing, condensed games, and in-game stats.
- Limited duration: The trial period is only 7 days, which may not be enough time for some subscribers to fully evaluate the service.
- Local blackout restrictions still apply: Subscribers may not be able to watch games involving their local market teams due to blackout restrictions.
To access and stream NBA League Pass on different devices, subscribers can follow these steps:
- Download the NBA app on their preferred device.
- Sign in or create an account.
- Select the desired plan and start the free trial.
- Choose a game to watch and enjoy the NBA League Pass experience.
Streaming on Multiple Devices: Watch on Ios, Android, Apple TV, and More
With access to a wide range of devices, users can stream NBA League Pass on iOS, Android, Apple TV, and more.
The benefits of streaming on multiple devices are numerous.
Firstly, it provides users with the flexibility to watch NBA games anytime, anywhere, and on their preferred device. Whether they are on the go or at home, they can easily access their favorite games.
Secondly, it enhances the viewing experience by allowing users to choose the device that suits them best, whether it's a smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or gaming console.
Additionally, streaming on multiple devices ensures accessibility for a larger audience, as NBA League Pass is available on various platforms.
This means that fans can enjoy the excitement of NBA games no matter what device they have.
Blackout Limitations: Know the Restrictions on Local Teams and Post-Season Games
Blackout limitations regarding local teams and post-season games are important to understand for NBA League Pass subscribers. Here are some key points to know about these restrictions:
- Local blackout restrictions: NBA League Pass subscribers may not be able to watch games featuring their local market teams. This is due to broadcasting agreements and blackout rules.
- How to check blackout information: Subscribers can check if a game is subject to blackout in their area by using their zip code on the NBA League Pass website or app. This will provide information on which games are available for streaming.
- Post-season games: While NBA League Pass allows subscribers to watch regular season games, post-season games are not available through the service. These games are usually broadcast on national networks and are subject to blackout restrictions.
- Alternative options: If a game is subject to blackout, subscribers can still watch it through their local cable or satellite provider, or by using other streaming services that may have the broadcasting rights.
It's important for NBA League Pass subscribers to be aware of these blackout limitations to avoid any disappointment when trying to access certain games.
In conclusion, the NBA League Pass has undergone significant pricing changes, making it more accessible and affordable for basketball fans. With a starting price of $14.99 and various discounted plans available, fans can now enjoy a wide selection of NBA games without breaking the bank.
It is worth noting that all plans include access to the NBA TV channel and offer a 7-day free trial. One interesting statistic to engage the audience is that the Team Pass plan has been reduced to $13.99 from its original price of $44.99.