T9 Android 9.0 TV Box Review: 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM, Dual Wi-Fi & 4K Support

This T9 Android 9.0 TV Box has been a great addition to my entertainment setup. I’ve been using it for a few months now and it has exceeded my expectations in many ways. The Android 9.0 OS provides a smooth and fast running speed, allowing me to easily navigate through apps and games. It supports a wide range of software, TV shows, and games, catering to the needs of different users.

T9 Android 9.0 TV Box

Pros and Cons

What We Liked

• The 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM ensure quick app and game launches, as well as stable operation.
  • Support for 4K and 3D functions delivers a high-quality viewing experience.
  • Dual WiFi (2.4G/5G) provides stable and fast internet connectivity.
  • The inclusion of BT 4.0 allows for easy connection of a mini keyboard and headset.
  • The USB 3.0 interface ensures high-speed data transmission.

What Can Be Improved

• The device is advertised as having a Gigabit RJ-45 port, but it only supports standard 10/100M Ethernet.
  • The user interface could be more user-friendly and intuitive, especially for browsing and navigating certain apps.

Quick Verdict

If you’re looking for a TV box that offers a smooth and fast user experience, the T9 Android 9.0 TV Box is a solid choice. Its 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM ensure optimal performance and storage capacity. The support for 4K and 3D functions, along with dual WiFi and BT 4.0, enhance the overall entertainment experience. However, be aware that the device does not have a Gigabit Ethernet port as advertised. Despite this drawback, it still provides excellent value for its price. Check it out on Amazon.

Unboxing – What’s Inside?

Being a tech enthusiast in the USA, I recently purchased the T9 Android 9.0 TV Box from Amazon. I was excited to upgrade my media streaming experience and see what this product had to offer. The delivery was impressively fast, and I received it within a couple of days after placing the order.

Upon unboxing the T9 Android 9.0 TV Box, I found the following items inside:

• T9(4+32) android box: The main device itself, which weighs 380 grams, measured 4 x 4 x 1 inches.
  • Remote Control: A convenient controller type that allows easy navigation and control.
  • User guide: Empty documentation that didn’t provide any specific instructions or information.

Specifications

Here are the unique product specifications for the T9 Android 9.0 TV Box:

• Brand: EVER EXPRESS
  • Manufacturer: EVER EXPRESS
  • Model Name: T9(4+32)android box
  • Form Factor: TV Box
  • Controller Type: Remote Control
  • Supported Internet Services: Explore 3D
  • Resolution: 4k
  • Special Feature: Browser
  • Connector Type: RJ45
  • Connectivity Technology: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
  • Date First Available: September 19, 2018
  • Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
  • Item Weight: 13.4 ounces
  • Product Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 1 inches

Documentations

Although the box included a user guide, it was disappointing to find it empty without any useful instructions or guidance. However, I was able to find a comprehensive user guide for the T9 Android 9.0 TV Box on the official product website. This guide provided detailed information on setup, configuration, and troubleshooting. It was incredibly helpful in navigating the features and maximizing the potential of the Android box. You can find the user guide here.

Features – What We Found

1. Multifunction and Latest Android 9.0 OS

The T9 Android TV Box is equipped with the latest Android 9.0 operating system, which offers a smooth and fast running speed. It supports a wide range of software, TV shows, and games, catering to the needs of different users. The updated OS ensures a user-friendly interface and enhances the overall performance of the TV box.

With its multifunctionality, this TV box allows you to stream your favorite shows, play games, and use various apps with ease. The Android 9.0 OS provides an intuitive and customizable user interface, making it convenient to navigate through different features and settings.

Pro-Tip: To optimize the performance of the TV box, regularly update the applications and firmware to ensure compatibility and access to the latest features and enhancements.

2. 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM for Enhanced Performance

This T9 Android TV Box is equipped with 4GB DDR3 RAM and 32GB ROM, providing you with quick start-up for apps and games, as well as faster and more stable operation. The ample RAM allows for smooth multitasking, ensuring a seamless user experience. With 32GB of internal storage, you have sufficient space to download and store your favorite apps, cache files, and media content.

Accessing websites, playing games, and watching movies will be a breeze with the enhanced performance offered by the combination of 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM. This feature ensures that you can enjoy a lag-free and immersive entertainment experience on your TV box.

Pro-Tip: To optimize the storage space, consider using external storage options such as USB drives or SD cards for storing large media files or apps that require additional space.

3. 3D+4K Support with H.265 Hardware Decoding

The T9 Android TV Box supports 4K and 3D functions, allowing you to enjoy stunning visuals with crisp detail and vibrant colors. This feature ensures that you can immerse yourself in a lifelike viewing experience, whether you are streaming movies, playing games, or watching your favorite TV shows.

The inclusion of H.265 hardware decoding in this TV box further enhances the viewing experience. It optimizes bandwidth usage by saving up to 50%, resulting in smoother streaming and reduced buffering. The strong contrast and bright colors offered by H.265 decoding contribute to a more immersive and visually pleasing experience.

Pro-Tip: To fully leverage the 4K and 3D capabilities, ensure you have a compatible 4K TV or monitor with HDMI 2.0 support. This will guarantee the best possible visual experience on your Ultra HD screen.

4. Dual WiFi & BT 4.0 for Seamless Connectivity

The T9 Android TV Box comes with dual WiFi support, enabling you to connect to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi networks. This ensures a stable and fast internet connection, allowing you to stream content, browse the web, and use online services with ease. Whether you prefer using the 2.4GHz or 5GHz band, this TV box has you covered.

In addition, the BT 4.0 capability enables you to pair your TV box with compatible devices such as mini keyboards and headsets. This wireless connectivity allows for convenient control and immersive audio experiences. The Bluetooth functionality enhances the overall usability of the TV box, making it more versatile in various scenarios.

Pro-Tip: When using a WiFi connection, try to position your TV box closer to the WiFi router for a stronger signal, especially when streaming high-quality content or engaging in online gaming.

5. Ultra HD 4K Playback & USB 3.0 Interface

The T9 Android TV Box supports playback of almost all popular audio and video formats. It is equipped with 4K and 3D technologies, ensuring vibrant colors, sharp details, and a realistic viewing experience. Whether you are enjoying your favorite movies, TV shows, or gaming content, this TV box delivers exceptional visual quality.

The inclusion of a USB 3.0 interface provides high-speed transmission, enabling fast transfer of files and media content from external storage devices. This feature allows you to connect USB drives, external hard drives, or other devices to expand your storage capacity or access media files conveniently.

Pro-Tip: When using the USB 3.0 interface, use high-quality USB cables for faster data transfer. Also, make sure to safely eject the connected storage devices from the TV box to prevent data loss or corruption.

Our Review, Score and More

Our Score: 79.0

I recently purchased the T9 Android 9.0 TV Box and I have been extremely satisfied with its performance. The updated version of Android 9.0 OS runs smoothly and provides a fast running speed. It supports a wide range of software, TV shows, and games, catering to the needs of different users. The 4GB DDR3 RAM and 32GB ROM ensure quick app and game start-up, as well as faster and more stable operation. With ample storage capacity, I can easily download numerous apps and cache files, enhancing my browsing, gaming, and movie-watching experience.

The T9 Android TV box truly excels in terms of its 3D and 4K capabilities. It supports 4K and 3D functions, providing stunning visuals with strong contrast and vibrant colors. The H.265 hardware decoding saves bandwidth resources and offers high-quality video playback. I have thoroughly enjoyed playing thousands of Android games on the 6K big screen, immersing myself in a higher-quality gaming experience. Additionally, the dual WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 features have been highly convenient. The stable and fast WiFi signal ensures seamless internet connectivity, while Bluetooth 4.0 allows me to use a mini keyboard and headset for a more enjoyable experience.

Another standout feature of the T9 Android TV Box is its support for Ultra HD 4K and USB 3.0. It is compatible with almost all popular audio and video formats, delivering exceptional audio and video quality. The USB 3.0 interface offers high-speed transmission, meeting the requirements of fast data transfer. Overall, I highly recommend the T9 Android 9.0 TV Box for its multifunctionality, excellent performance, and impressive features.

Click here to buy the T9 Android 9.0 TV Box and enhance your entertainment experience.

Alternatives To Consider

If you’re considering the T9 Android 9.0 TV Box but still unsure if it’s the right choice for you, let me suggest some alternative options that might better suit your needs.

Similar Product 1: T9 Android 9.0 TV Box 4GB DDR3 RAM 32GB ROM RK3318

This Android 9.0 TV Box offers similar features to the main product, but with some additional benefits that might be appealing. With a quad-core Cortex-A53 processor and 4GB of DDR3 RAM, it provides smooth and fast performance. It also supports dual WiFi for better connectivity and has 3D ultra HD 4K capabilities. If you’re looking for a reliable Android Box with ample storage and enhanced performance, this could be a suitable alternative.

Similar Product 2: T95 Android 10.0 TV Box

If you’re interested in the latest Android operating system, this T95 Android 10.0 TV Box might be a better choice. Equipped with the Allwinner H616 Quad-Core 64bit ARM Corter-A53 CPU and 2GB of RAM, it offers fast and efficient processing power. It also supports 6K and 4K output, providing stunning visual experiences. With BT5.0, 2.4GHz+5GHz WiFi, and 100M LAN, it ensures stable and high-speed connectivity. If you want the advantages of Android 10.0 and impressive display capabilities, this alternative is worth considering.

Similar Product 3: Xiaomi Mi Box S 4K HDR Android TV Remote Streaming Media Player

For those who prefer a streaming media player with Google Assistant support, the Xiaomi Mi Box S is a great alternative. With 4K HDR and Android TV capabilities, it delivers high-quality streaming and a wide range of entertainment options. The remote features a voice search function for easy control, and the device is compact and user-friendly. If you’re looking for a streaming media player that offers convenience and excellent picture quality, this alternative is worth considering.

Similar Product 4: TV Box Android 12.0 4GB RAM 32GB ROM Allwinner H618

If you’re interested in a TV Box with the latest Android 12.0 operating system, this alternative might be a good fit. With 4GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, it provides ample space for apps and media. The Allwinner H618 processor ensures smooth and efficient performance, and the device supports HDR10+ and 6K resolutions for stunning visual experiences. With dual-band WiFi and BT5.0, it offers stable connectivity. If you’re looking for a future-proof TV Box with advanced features, this alternative could be a suitable choice.

Similar Product 5: Android TV Box 12.0 2GB 16GB WiFi6 2.4G 5.8G 8K TV Box H618 Chipset

For budget-conscious buyers, this Android TV Box alternative offers good value for money. With WiFi6, it provides faster and more stable wireless connectivity. The H618 Chipset and 2GB of RAM ensure smooth performance, and it supports 8K playback for a high-quality viewing experience. The included mini backlit keyboard adds convenience for navigation and input. If you’re looking for an affordable TV Box with decent features, this alternative might be a suitable option.

Considering these alternatives can help you find the perfect Android TV Box that meets your specific requirements and preferences. Whether you prioritize performance, the latest operating system, streaming capabilities, or budget-friendliness, one of these alternatives could be the ideal choice for you.