Jan 22 2023
How do I manually turn on my TCL TV?
Use the physical button: Like any other TV, your TCL Roku TV has a physical power button that you can press to turn it on. Its power button is located at the back of your TV below the three other buttons.
Tcl TVs are one of the most popular televisions on the market today. They are known for their user-friendly features, reliable performance and affordable prices. With modern TVs, most people control the settings and features using a remote control. But what if you don’t have the remote? Is it possible to operate your Tcl TV without it? In this article, we will look at how to turn on a Tcl TV without a remote.
Turning on Tcl TV Without Remote
1. Locate the “Long Press” button. All Tcl TVs have a physical button on the unit that allows you to turn it on without the remote. It is normally located either on the upper right-hand corner or the upper middle back.
2. Hold the “Long Press” button down for at least five seconds.
3. Your Tcl TV will turn on.
You may also be able to choose between inputs, change settings and adjust the volume without the remote. It is important to read your Tcl TV’s specific manual to determine the exact method of operation without a remote.
- What if I can’t find the “Long Press” button?
- If you can’t find the “Long Press” button on your Tcl TV, check the manual for the exact location and also read the directions for watching TV without a remote.
- Can I still change settings and choose inputs without a remote?
- Yes, you may still be able to change settings and choose different inputs without the remote. Check your Tcl TV’s manual for exact instructions.
It is possible to turn on and operate a Tcl TV without a remote. All you need to do is locate the “Long Press” button and hold it down for at least five seconds. You may also be able to access certain features even without a remote, such as changing the inputs and settings. However, the exact operation process will depend on your Tcl TV’s model and you should refer to the manual for more detailed instructions.