Jan 11 2023
Where can I watch the Stranger Things – Season 1?
Top 5 providers Netflix, Hayu, iflix, Apple iTunes
Having an internet connection is often an integral part of having a smooth experience with streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. Unfortunately, many Amazon Fire Stick owners have recently encountered an issue where the device keeps losing internet connection. Here are some things to consider if you are facing this issue:
- Change Wireless Channel: You can try switching the router’s wireless channel to see if it helps.
- Disable/Enable Wireless Security: If you have set up Wireless security on your router, try disabling it and see if that helps. If it does, you may want to try switching to WPA2-PSK security instead.
- Wireless Reset: If nothing else works, try a wireless reset on your router. It may help in getting the connection back.
Amazon Fire Stick
- Factory Reset: Start by resetting the Amazon Fire Stick to its factory settings. This ensures that any incorrect settings or other bugs have been cleared.
- Network Settings: Take a look at the Network settings of the Amazon Fire Stick and ensure the right network is selected (e.g. 2.4GHz instead of 5GHz).
- Firmware Update: Keeping the device up-to-date with the latest firmware can also be helpful in resolving the issue.
Hopefully these tips will help you in getting your Amazon Fire Stick to connect stably to the internet connection. If the issue persists, it may be due to an underlying problem with the router or ISP, which should be addressed by them.